Free Forex Auto Robot For Disscussion

Today I am really tired to search, download test the free forex auto robot, because I think maybe I can get some useful and great robot for trader to use.

However, the result it makes me feel very disappoint. The first free robot called "100% no loss robot". I feel so excited to view the pages, and prepare to download this EA to test. After saw the website, there is only one mind, I want to kill the owner. The guys work as a broker, and ask people open a account for a entrust forex company. If you never open the account, he will never give you the robot. It must be crazy to use this such EA for open a new account on some Forex company.

There are some other forex EA, call robot for free. Actually, I found two side have different EA for free to use, however they guys try to sell some un-tested EA to user. I checked some other Forex EA review website. I found the robot for free site listed EA is not good. Site owner of  the "robot for free" just wants to sell the affiliate products to people. I really do believe the two free EA download website are belong to the same person. Because they are selling the same affiliate products by using same strategy. Their free EA also very bad, back test from May 2009 to May 2010.The test profit is lost almost 20% per year. So the" Robot for free" is made me very angry. I highly suggest them put some effort on trading and improve the auto robot.

I'd rather to buy an auto EA, but never ever use such free auto robot. I hate to open an account in an unreliable Forex company, or use the auto EA for just programed by using one indicator called MACD, which cause user lost money.

I still highly suggest people using Forex Management EA, not free auto trading EA.

0 comments: